Chicken and Quinoa Veggie Bowl
Clinton Township, MI
Makes 4 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 15 minutes
3 bunches broccolini
2 cups cherry tomatoes
½ cup sliced red onion
¼ cup olive oil, divided
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 cups cooked quinoa
2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken meat
2 avocados, sliced, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Trim 2 inches off the ends of the broccolini.
3. Between 2 baking sheets, spread out the broccolini. Arrange the cherry tomatoes and red onion around and between the broccolini.
4. Drizzle each pan of vegetables with 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle each with the desired amount of salt and pepper.
5. Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Divide the quinoa evenly between 4 bowls. Divide the chicken evenly between the 4 bowls.
7. When the vegetables are done, divide the vegetables evenly between the 4 bowls.
8. Top each bowl with ½ of a sliced avocado.
9. Eat and enjoy!