Sunday Night Pizza Balls
Makes 10 servings
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 2–4 hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 7-quart
3 cans (10 per can) Pillsbury® biscuits
1 jar pizza sauce
60 pepperoni slices
30 cubes of Colby cheese
1 beaten egg
2 cups Parmesan cheese
3 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp. garlic powder
1. Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Flatten out each biscuit.
3. Brush pizza sauce on each one.
4. Put pepperoni and cheese on each biscuit.
5. Gather up edges and tuck together.
6. Brush with egg and place in crock.
7. Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
8. Cook on Low for 2–4 hours.