Makes 8–10 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Setting: Manual Pressure: High
6 Tbsp. butter
1 box cake mix (I used spice)
2 20-oz. cans pie filling (I used apple)
1. Mix butter and dry cake mix in bowl. It will be clumpy.
2. Pour pie filling in the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
3. Pour the dry mix over top.
4. Secure lid and make sure vent is at sealing. Cook for 12 minutes on Manual mode at high pressure.
5. Release pressure manually when cook time is up and remove lid to prevent condensation from getting into cake.
6. Let stand 5–10 minutes.
Serving suggestion: Serve with ice cream.