I’ll admit it, we’ve been eating a bit more dessert these days. I know a lot of people find comfort in food, and I am one of them. Good food makes me happy. And good food with my family makes me even happier! Personally, I counteract my love for food with exercise so I don’t have to feel guilty about it, but as the saying goes “you do you!” I will, and I know you will too! So, today, I bring you dessert. A very simple dessert…and this one if for you Instant Pot!
Makes 8–10 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Setting: Manual Pressure: High
6 Tbsp. butter
1 box cake mix (I used spice)
2 20-oz. cans pie filling (I used apple)
1. Mix butter and dry cake mix in bowl. It will be clumpy.
2. Pour pie filling in the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
3. Pour the dry mix over top.
4. Secure lid and make sure vent is at sealing. Cook for 12 minutes on Manual mode at high pressure.
5. Release pressure manually when cook time is up and remove lid to prevent condensation from getting into cake.
6. Let stand 5–10 minutes.
Serving suggestion: Serve with ice cream.