Today I’m bringing you a delicious Instant Pot recipe for Bell Pepper Casserole! In about 30 minutes, you can have this incredibly flavorful, complete dinner on your table. How awesome is that?! This is one of those recipes you’ll keep in your frequent rotation of meals because it’s that easy.
This recipe comes from Fix-It and Forget-It Instant Pot Cookbook which contains 99 more delicious Instant Pot recipes like this one. It can be found just about anywhere books are sold in-store and online. You can purchase a copy on amazon now by clicking here.
Bell Pepper Casserole
Janie Steele, Moore, OK
Makes 6 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 lb. ground beef
1 Tbsp. olive oil
¾ cup long-grain rice
3–4 bell peppers, diced (your choice of colors)
½ cup diced onions
6-oz. can diced chilies
14-oz. can diced tomatoes
24-oz. jar Ragú or Prego brand marinara sauce
½ tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. seasoned salt
2–3 cloves garlic, minced
1. Using the Sauté function, sauté the beef in the olive oil inner pot of the Instant Pot.
2. Add in the peppers and onions, then turn the Instant Pot off by hitting the Cancel button.
3. Add the remaining ingredients. Do NOT stir.
4. Secure the lid and make sure vent is at sealing. Turn the Instant Pot on Manual for 10 minutes.
5. Let the pressure release naturally.
Serve with cheese: mozzarella, or Parmesan.