Tortellini with Broccoli
Susan Kasting, Jenks, OK
Makes 4 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 2½–3 hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 4-qt.
½ cup water
26-oz. jar your favorite pasta sauce, divided
1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
9-oz. pkg. frozen spinach and cheese tortellini
16-oz. pkg. frozen broccoli florets
1. In a bowl, mix water, pasta sauce, and seasoning together.
2. Pour ¹⁄3 of sauce into bottom of slow cooker. Top with all the tortellini.
3. Pour ¹⁄3 of sauce over tortellini. Top with broccoli.
4. Pour remaining sauce over broccoli.
5. Cook on High 2½–3 hours, or until broccoli and pasta are tender but not mushy.