Lemon Raspberry Dump Cake
Hope Comerford, Clinton Township, MI
Makes 8 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3½–4½ hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 3-qt.
3.9-oz. box lemon pudding mix
15¼-oz. box yellow cake mix, batter prepared according to box directions
1 cup black or red raspberries
powdered sugar for dusting at serving
1. Spray crock with nonstick spray.
2. Stir the lemon pudding mix into the yellow cake batter.
3. Gently fold the raspberries into the cake mix/ pudding mixture.
4. Pour this mixture into your crock. Cover and cook on Low for 3½–4½ hours with paper towel under the lid to catch the condensation.
5. Let the cake cool completely. Run a knife around the edge, then turn your crock upside down on a plate or platter. Dust the cake lightly with powdered sugar before serving if desired.