I love easy breasy recipes in the summer and this one is sure to take the cake! See what I did there?!!!!!! I love lemon and I love berries. This is the perfect combination of the two. Because this recipe is so easy, it would a great recipe to have your kids help you with, or even give them the opportunity to try it on their own.
This recipe comes from Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Dump Dinners and Desserts: 150 Crazy Yummy Meals for your Crazy Busy Life which can be found just about anywhere books are sold in-store or online. If you’d like to purchase a copy on amazon now, you can do so by clicking here.
Lemon Raspberry Dump Cake
Hope Comerford, Clinton Township, MI
Makes 8 servings
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 3½–4½ hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 3-qt.
3.9-oz. box lemon pudding mix
15¼-oz. box yellow cake mix, batter prepared according to box directions
1 cup black or red raspberries
powdered sugar for dusting at serving
1. Spray crock with nonstick spray.
2. Stir the lemon pudding mix into the yellow cake batter.
3. Gently fold the raspberries into the cake mix/ pudding mixture.
4. Pour this mixture into your crock. Cover and cook on Low for 3½–4½ hours with paper towel under the lid to catch the condensation.
5. Let the cake cool completely. Run a knife around the edge, then turn your crock upside down on a plate or platter. Dust the cake lightly with powdered sugar before serving if desired.