Makes 4–6 servings
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 3–4 hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 6-qt.
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
½ cup chopped onion
5 slices turkey bacon, diced
2 handfuls (about 2 oz.) fresh spinach leaves
8 oz. Gruyère cheese, shredded
1. In a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour this into the bottom of your greased crock.
2. Sprinkle the onion and bacon evenly over the surface of the eggs.
3. Spread the spinach all over the top of the egg mixture in your crock.
4. Cover the spinach with the shredded cheese.
5. Cover and cook on Low for 3–4 hours, or until it is completely set in the middle.