Apple Butter – Instant Pot
Hope Comerford, Clinton Township, MI
Makes 6 servings
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
Setting: Manual Pressure: High
5 lbs. apples (about 15), peeled, cored and sliced
½ cup brown sugar
¼ tsp. ground cloves
½ tsp. ground nutmeg
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
¼ cup water
1. Combine all of the ingredients in the inner pot of the Instant Pot and mix well.
2. Lock the lid in place, turn the vent to sealing.
3. Press Manual and set to 60 minutes on high pressure.
4. When cooking time is over, let the steam release naturally.
5. Using an immersion blender, blend the apples until smooth.