Leticia A. Zehr
Makes 12 servings
Prep. Time: 10–15 minutes
Cooking Time: 3–4 hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 5-qt.
1 loaf Italian bread, cubed, divided
1 pint blueberries, divided
8 ozs. cream cheese, cubed, divided
1½ cups milk
1. Place half the bread cubes in the slow cooker.
2. Drop half the blueberries over top of the bread.
3. Sprinkle half the cream cheese cubes over blueberries.
4. Repeat all 3 layers.
5. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over all ingredients in crock.
6. Cover and cook on Low until the dish is custardy and set, about 3-4 hours.