White Chocolate and Mixed Berry Cobbler Cake
Hope Comerford, Clinton Township, MI
Makes 6 servings
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 3-qt.
2 cups frozen mixed berries
2 tsp. vanilla extract
¼–½ cup brown sugar
18¼ oz. yellow butter cake mix (or use plain white or yellow)
1 stick butter, melted
¼–½ cup white chocolate chips
3 Tbsp. water
1. Spray the inside of your crock with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Pour the mixed berries in the bottom of the slow cooker and top with the vanilla and brown sugar.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the cake mix and butter with a pastry cutter or fork until it looks crumbly.
4. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
5. Pour the cake mixture over the mixed berries in the crock.
6. Cover and cook on Low for 6 hours.