You’ve done it! We’re delighted to introduce our first book featuring the Fix-It and Forget-It online community. (Thank you, and please take a victory lap.)
We’ve discovered that our online friends have tons of helpful advice when it comes to getting the most out of a slow cooker. Now those friends are front and center in our newest book, Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker.
You’ll find answers to these pressing questions (and many more):
• Do I really have to follow the recipe and brown the meat before putting it into the slow cooker?
• Can I cook a dish in half the time on High if the recipe tells me to cook it on Low?
• How can I convert a stove-top or oven recipe so it can be cooked in a slow cooker?
• How do I keep chicken breasts from overcooking in a slow cooker?
• I don’t have a baking insert. How do I “bake” a cake without one in my slow cooker?
• How can I get meat loaf or lasagna out of the slow cooker without breaking it and ruining its appearance?
Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker also includes stories of slow-cooker successes and disasters, unusual discoveries, and ways to optimize your slow cooker during holidays and special occasions.
A great big “Thanks!” to everyone who contributed. To get your copy now, click here (And be on the lookout for an opportunity to contribute to our next book project, coming soon!)