Iced tea season is here! We all love iced tea, right? Black tea, mint tea, exotic flavors. Some of us prefer it very sweet. Some like it unsweetened. Some let it cook in the sun for hours to get the perfect flavor. Others are trying to get ahead of the tea patch in their gardens by freezing it for later.
What better way to celebrate summer and beat the heat than to give you supplies to make iced tea or another favorite beverage?
Our Iced Tea package includes:
• A wonderful Kyocera Ceramic Knife, useful for cutting up herbs or garnishes
• A great paring knife perfect for cutting lemons
• Two different sizes of cutting boards with grippers to hold the board in place
• A lemon press
• “Stick” ice cube trays suitable for making ice for water bottles
• Ice balls
• A fun bottle that could be used to serve your cold drink
• A small pitcher for making tea
(These manufacturers have no idea that we are celebrating iced tea by giving you these fabulous items.)
To enter our giveaway, just answer the following question in the comments section of this blog.
What is your favorite summertime beverage?
So just scroll down to the very bottom of the page, type your answer into the comments section, and you’re entered to win! (Or just say “hi.” We like that too.)
Just one entry per person. (If you would like to respond to another entry, don’t worry, duplicate comments will be weeded out so everyone has an equal chance to win.)
No entries after 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) Sunday, June 24, 2012.
We’ll post the one (1) lucky, random winner here on Monday (June 25, 2012). Check back here to see if you won!
(The winners will be chosen completely at random. Winning is not based on the quality of your response.)