On Monday, we posted a giveaway for Hamilton Beach slow-cooker a complete set of Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbooks.
We asked: What is your best kitchen klutz story?
And the lucky, random winner is…
“I set my oven on fire. I was making oven fried chicken and some grease dripped off the pan and onto the coils below, it was an electric stove. The smoke detector started wailing and there was all kinds of smoke coming from the oven. I had to open the door, pull out the food, put out the fire…it was scary. I had to leave the windows and doors open for hours.”
Congrats, Diane! We hope you enjoy your new slow-cooker and cookbooks!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.