. . .we all scream for ice cream! It’s getting warmer outside and we’re trying to limit ourselves to ice cream only once a day.
Look at all the fun things we can do with ice cream cones (besides fill them with ice cream!) while we’re waiting for our next ice cream fix.
1. Use a Panini press to make your own cones. Some people use their waffle iron for this too!
2. Fill cones with fruit salad for a pretty, healthy treat.
3. Bake cupcakes inside flat-bottom cones. So cute! This was a big deal for kids’ birthday parties in the 80s and the trend is coming back.
4. Fill cones with snack mix for a portable treat for kids.
5. In December, flip pointy cones upside down and decorate them like Christmas trees.
Any ideas for ice cream cones we’re missing? Let us know in the comments!