Here are the answers to yesterday’s quiz! We took all our information from the National Peanut Board.
1. Which 2 U.S. presidents were peanut farmers?
A. George Washington and Andrew Jackson
B. Jimmy Carter and George Washington
C. Theodore Roosevelt and Jimmy Carter
D. Thomas Jefferson and Jimmy Carter
2. What percentage of US households consume peanut butter?
3. In what year was peanut butter patented?
4. Which of the following is NOT a true statement about peanuts?
A. Peanuts are high in cholesterol.
B. Peanuts have more antioxidants than green tea, tomatoes, and spinach.
C. Peanuts are not nuts.
D. The peanut plant is from South America.
5. Who prefers chunky peanut butter over creamy?