We all do it…fix our hair in the rearview mirror, sneak sweet treats when no one’s looking, sing along with gusto to The Sound of Music. We also all sauté. That’s why we’re giving away an All-Clad Copper Sauté Pan! (And maybe because Maria sings about bright copper kettles in “My Favorite Things.”)
We like using the All-Clad Copper Sauté Pan when we cook at The Good Cooking Store. In fact, it’s one of our favorite things and here’s why:
1. It’s made in Pittsburgh with Pittsburgh steel. So it’s a PA product! (Let’s hear it for our home state!)
2. It’s handcrafted. (Another cheer for PA!)
3. The name All-Clad comes from the design of the pan. The five layers of metals (including stainless steel, aluminum, and copper) are bonded into one piece to create this gotta-have-it kitchen product.
4. Copper is the greatest conductor of heat there is. This pan heats so evenly and accurately, you have great control of the food you cook.
5. It has a stay-cool handle.
6. It’s even oven-safe!
See why it’s our favorite? See why we can’t live without it? See why we want you to have it, too?
(All-Clad has no idea that we’re sharing this 2-quart pan with you.)
To enter our contest, just answer the following question in the comments section of this blog.
What’s your favorite kitchen item?
So just scroll down to the very bottom of the page, type your answer into the comments section, and (TA-DAA!) you’re entered to win!
Just one entry per person. (If you would like to respond to another entry, don’t worry, duplicate comments will be weeded out so everyone has an equal chance to win.)
No entries after 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) Monday, June 13.
The winner will be chosen completely at random. Winning is not based on the quality of your response. Then we’ll post that lucky, random winner here the next morning (Tuesday, June 14).
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I’m feeling sad…Everyone sing!…I simply remember my favorite things and then I don’t feel so bad!